IN THE BUSINESS
03 5428 4426
Drawer Modules PREMIUM
ADR Crash Test Certified
SINGLE OR MULTIPLE PREMIUM MODULES – the choice is yours…
If your application calls for a single, double or even triple drawers or more, the unique way RV Premium drawer systems are built using our special bearing recess dimple tool, creates smooth flush sided drawer modules which allows for any number to be joined together vertically or horizontally (see pics below).
That’s where the Premium Module comes into its own. It’s virtually portable storage. Simple and effective. With our range of sizes we would be sure to have a lockable ADR compliant Premium Module drawer that will fit your needs.
You can stack them vertically or horizontally or in whatever combination you need. They are quick and easy install and will get your gear sorted and easily accessible. A Premium Module drawer system easily accepts a stand alone Heavy Duty Fridge Slide on top if you need one, making a neat package
Which drawer system is best suited to my needs?
We have several videos that discuss the different drawer styles we offer.
RV PREMIUM MODULES
Double stack module drawers - 2 x 2 Premium Twin Modules fitted with wing kit on the lower modules.
Single Modules - Here's a 79 Series trayback fitted with two of our single modules opening out the side. This rig was very well setup with a lot of thought gone into it.
Mercedes Vito Van fitted with a triple stack of L1500 x W570mm Premium Modules. Wow that's great storage access!
An Falcon utility fitted triple W510mm modules. Another great storage solution...
RV's stainless steel tie down anchors can be added to your modules.
Double stack drawer side by side 4x2 stacked Premium RV drawer modules. How much storage do you need?
RVSS Premium Drawers are fitted with our own design stainless steel slam latches.
Unique twin row bearings and stainless steel runners keep your drawers rolling smoothly.
Our bearings are top quality giving years of trouble free use.
- Availble in PREMIUM STEEL or PREMIUM ALLOY
- Lengths: 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, 1500, 1450, 1500, 1600, 1700 and 1800mm
- Available Widths: 400mm, 450mm, 485mm, 510mm (Premium Steel or Alloy), 570mm and 650mm (Premium Steel Only)
- They are available in two heights: Standard Height: 275mm or Trade Height: 365mm (not available for W650mm modules)
RV Premium Alloy and Premium Steel Modules unique features:
- Stainless steel drawer locks
- Dual bottom bearings
- Dimpled drawer bearing panels – the stongest in the business!
- Strong durable and secure
- Flush fitted heavy duty lift up tie downs
- Marine grade UV stable carpet finish
- Facias finished in easy clean ripple finish powder coat, matching the drawer fronts
NOTE: A canopy or solid tub cover is recommended for ute applications. Our drawers are tough but not intended for daily exposure to the elements.